What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a 30-minute, invigorating treatment that cleanses, hydrates, and moisturizers the skin. It can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your unique skin type to deliver long-term skin health. Using hydrating and moisturizing serums, we remove dead skin cells and extract impurities. This treatment is non-irritating, refreshing, soothing, and provides immediate benefits–with zero downtime!
Why choose HydraFacial?
This innovative treatment is based on its’ applicator. HydraFacial created a unique technology that delivers breakthrough serums deep into you skin, without injection. It is not only painless but also produces long-lasting results. Many injection treatments use hyaluronic acid to bolster and volumize the skin. HydraFacial applies this same principle with the addition of plumping peptides and healthy antioxidants. Your skin will absorb these elements and flourish as a result!
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
How does HydraFacial work?
Unlike the traditional dermabrasion treatments of the past that blasted your skin with a gritty sand, HydraFacial’s gentler approach vacuums out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent ingredients which moisturize, brighten, plump, and protect your skin. Our clinical aestheticians use the patented HydraFacial hand piece that holds spiralized treatment tips equipped with what is known as ‘vortex technology’. This whirling force first pulls impurities out of your skin while opening your pores and removing dead skin through the vacuum tip. Then, your skin is infused with targeted add-on boosters that address your own skin’s unique concerns.
HydraFacial treatments can address many skin concerns, including:
Uneven skin tone
HydraFacial + facial options at Ananda:
Platinum HydraFacial $325 (about 1 hours 15 min)
The ultimate HydraFacial experience! Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Then, the Signature HydraFacial deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with a masque, shoulder-neck-decollate massage, and LED Light Therapy to reduce the visible signs of aging further.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage:
Lymphatic drainage massage is a profound technique to help increase lymph flow. With an increase of lymph flow, immune function is increased. Harmful substances are removed from the tissues and neutralized in the nodes. It also reduces swelling and puffiness.
The stimulation of lymph node drainage is highly recommended for acne. With regular treatment, the symptoms of a congested lymphatic system can be dramatically reduced, improving the skin’s appearance.
Signature HydraFacial $175 (about 30-45 min)
This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Deluxe HydraFacial $225-$270 (about 60 min)
This is an invigorating treatment that includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging. Select a treatment option below:
- RESTORATIVE HYDRAFACIAL $270 – includes CTGF™ to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity. Growth Factors: Encourages hyaluronic acid and collagen production.
- AGE-REFINEMENT HYDRAFACIAL $225 – includes DermaBuilder™ and helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles & enhances skin elasticity.
- RADIANCE HYDRAFACIAL $225 – includes Britenol®, brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots (spot treatment).
- ZO BRIGHTENING HYDRAFACIAL $250 – includes ZO® Brightalive® Booster. Reduces the appearance of brown spots, evens skin tone, prevents new pigmentation formation, restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital hydration balance. (Take Home Kits Available.)
- ZO REDNESS REDUCER HYDRAFACIAL $250 – includes ZO® Rozatrol® Booster. Helps relieve the visible signs of red, sensitized skin, helps replenish hydration and support a healthy skin barrier function, helps detoxify skin. Lactose, milk protein helps minimize inflammation and diminish the appearance of skin redness. Rosa Canina Extract: sebum control, pore minimizer. (Take Home Kits Available.)
Add boosts to your treatment to achieve maximum results
HydraFacial offers several boosts to ensure you get the outcome you want:
Dermabuilder Boost: Added peptides can recharge your skin and lessen signs of aging.
Britenol Boost: We can even your complexion and alter the pigments of red and brown spots.
Growth Factor Boost: Added to our formula to lessen fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a healthy glow.
Before and after photos
Schedule your HydraFacial in Norton, Massachusetts
Join the HydraFacial nation and schedule your treatment at our Norton, Massachusetts medical spa today by calling (508) 952-2930. You can also request an appointment online by filling out the form below.